Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Today's Inspiration - Foxes



Hello my friends!

Today I want to share my latest inspiration...foxes! Foxes have been everywhere lately--from wondering what they say (definitely not "a ding-ding-ding-ding," I guarantee you that) to frolicking through large piles of crunchy autumn leaves. Foxes are the perfect animal for the fall season, especially considering their vibrant ruby red and warm orange furry coats. They're cute and cuddly, mischievous and marvelous, whimsical and winsome.

This all leads me to two things: a new treasury list and new listing, all up on Etsy. Below is my treasury, compiled of items found around Etsy, all made by very talented store-owners. Hop on over to my shop and browse my newest listing of a single card with a hand-painted fox!

'You Fox.' by gwencee


So what do you think the fox says? Tell me below!


2 comments: